About Me

Middle school kids see passing my 5'5 and a half" stature as kind of a right of passage. I love that others can feel big around me... no seriously I think that is why God put me here on earth, to help others believe in themselves the way God believes in them. Go ahead and feel big.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sharp Top Hike


2 sundays ago we went hiking to sharp top with some of the most patient people (my middle school staff) and 20 middle school kids. I had Owen, Tyler, and Heath in my car until halfway down the road I realized that I had forgotten Eric! So we quickly pulled a Uturn and went back to get him. Most of the trip there was me yelling at my guys about trying to hit cars driving by with french fries.


We had a great time--got to the top of the mountain and kids jumping all over rocks without anyone dying. It's hard to keep a leash on MS boys jumping around from boulder to boulder. Mark and Jack took half the boys and Hannah (who could beat up any boy but is too nice to do it) down a different side of the mountain to see a recked WWII plane.



My wife is the cute one with the blue hat. I don't think Natalie (the "I'm Bossy" t-shirt) has ever been up the side of a mountain, so that made it worth it... she is a hilarious girl who really does beat up boys! Hannah has the pink hat.



2 comments:

Droopy's said...

I like the French Fries Comment!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).