About Me

Middle school kids see passing my 5'5 and a half" stature as kind of a right of passage. I love that others can feel big around me... no seriously I think that is why God put me here on earth, to help others believe in themselves the way God believes in them. Go ahead and feel big.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Matt look a likes

For some reason I have a face that reminds other people of someone they know. When I went to college there was apparently some other guy that looked like me. I never met this guy, but I did meet his friends a lot... them thinking I was him. Weird.

The other day at the YMCA some guy said I looked like Jeff Gordan.

And then some people at work said I looked like Chris Tomlin.

And finally some others mistook me for Pedro Sanchez the guy in Napolean Dynamite.


3 comments:

Angela said...

yes, i would have to agree that you look most like pedro!! i think i might have to start calling you that!

Droopy's said...

I think you look like MR.T myself.

Taff

Jheezy said...

That's why you say "I don't like Nascar"... it's to throw people off. I knew you were really Jeff Gordon... I mean look at your car!