About Me

Middle school kids see passing my 5'5 and a half" stature as kind of a right of passage. I love that others can feel big around me... no seriously I think that is why God put me here on earth, to help others believe in themselves the way God believes in them. Go ahead and feel big.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Friends help friends start blogging

One of my bestest friends from college, groomsman in my wedding, and a rice eatin' philipino writes hilarious blogs and has awesome wisdom about life. He peaked my interest to start blogging. So if you have a friend that is not blogging get them to start. Check out his blog on the right. Love ya Taffy!

2 comments:

Droopy's said...

AWESOME BLOGNAME!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. We need to all meet up sometime and hang out. Dude if you can come to the Group Conference in Ohio, Feb 21-25. Something like that. You can just crash with Us.

Tafffffff

Angela said...

you got me intrigued...i'm all in now!