About Me

Middle school kids see passing my 5'5 and a half" stature as kind of a right of passage. I love that others can feel big around me... no seriously I think that is why God put me here on earth, to help others believe in themselves the way God believes in them. Go ahead and feel big.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Our new Pets

Angela and I swear that we will never have pets. We hate hair (mainly because I lose enough of my own already) and we don't want to take the time to keep something alive besides ourselves (scary thought if we have kids). Anyway we just moved into a gianourmus house and with it we have adopted some pets. It just so happens that we have a small pond that came with the house and in it are about 5 goldfish and a bunch of other little things that swim... not sure if they are fish. And we also have 2 cats. They just hang out around our house. The one really freaks Angela out because it sits outside our front door where the window goes to the ground--and she'll randomly be walking by and see the cat staring in the window at us.

I love our pets though. Mainly because we could care less if they die, we don't have to take care of them, but they still seem kind of attached to us. It's kind of like being a babysitter where it's cool to hang out with the cute kid but you can leave as soon as thier parents come home. With our pets we can leave anytime!

We've nicknamed the one who stares at Angela "Killer".

I might be sad if Killer dies.

2 comments:

Salem Web Network said...

haha, this is my new favorite blog :)

Ian Davis said...

crap, I was signed in as salem web network, but that's not me. undo. this is Ian Davis. undo.

Laura likes your blog, too. blog away. blog like wind, Matt.